Recent projects using Victor Seismic fluid viscous dampers include:
Aurora Centre, The Terrace, Wellington
- Contractor: L T McGuiness(www.ltmcguinness.co.nz)
- 37 Victor Seismic fluid viscous dampers across 20 floors
- Experienced the Kaikoura Earthquake and handled it comfortably
New Education Building, University of Canterbury
- Contractor: Hawkins Construction
- 144 Victor Seismic fluid viscous dampers across 8 floors
- Retrofit of a building damaged in the Christchurch earthquake sequence.
- Fluid viscous dampers are used in both a diagonal format and horizontally in chevron braces.
- Dampers range in size from 1250 kN to 2750 kN
- Formerly the Commerce Building.